The following key equipment should be paid attention to in each technical field of the smart grid;
(1) Power generation field.
1) Conventional energy. Mainly develop the coordinated control system (parameter measurement, conventional unit rapid adjustment research conventional power peak shaving technology, etc.) and equipment for large-scale energy base unit groups to connect to the grid, hydropower, thermal power, and nuclear power unit optimization control systems, unit and equipment status monitoring and faults Diagnosis system, etc.
2) Clean energy. Mainly develop large-scale renewable energy access to the grid security and stability control system, renewable energy power station integrated control and reliability evaluation system (modeling, system simulation, grid-connected operation control, etc.), renewable energy power prediction system, wind and solar hybridization Power generation and access system, etc.
3) Energy storage applications. Develop large-scale energy storage equipment.
(2) The field of power transmission.
1) Develop a unified standard, advanced and applicable transmission line condition monitoring device (including intelligent line inspection and intensive operation and maintenance management, etc.) and systems.
2) Develop flexible AC power transmission devices with more advanced control strategies, higher voltage levels, and larger control capacity.
3) Complete the development and testing of key equipment for flexible DC transmission with independent intellectual property rights.
(3) The field of power transformation. Develop the key equipment of intelligent substation process layer, bay layer, station control layer equipment and technical support for construction and operation. For example, the condition monitoring function unit of transformers and high-voltage equipment and the online monitoring integration and self-diagnosis of substations, including device testing and verification, technical support system, operating environment monitoring, intensive operation and maintenance management, etc.
(4) Power distribution field.
1) Develop key equipment such as advanced power distribution switch equipment, energy-saving power distribution transformers, integrated control and protection terminals (such as smart power distribution terminals, smart pole-mounted circuit breakers, condition monitoring and optimized maintenance technologies, etc.).
2) Improve and upgrade the distribution automation system and solve the problem of “information islands”. For example, research on advanced applications such as self-healing of power distribution network, expansion of emergency handling application functions, system interconnection, and economic optimization of operation, state estimation, and load forecasting.
3) Develop standardized converter devices for distributed power sources and microgrids, power quality monitoring and management devices, protection metering and monitoring devices, and large-capacity, high-reliability, and fast-switching solid-state switches.
(5) Electricity consumption field.
1) Develop intelligent two-way electric energy meters, power information collection master station software, (electric vehicles) intelligent charging and discharging equipment, and realize the integration of related information such as power users’ power information collection systems and marketing management systems.
2) Development of smart communities/buildings (including electricity consumption information collection, two-way interactive services, community power distribution automation, user-side distributed power and energy storage, electric vehicle charging and protection facilities, smart homes, etc.), smart large user services, smart Related equipment of business hall.
(6) Dispatch field. Focus on the application of visualization technology, online parallel computing and other technologies, synchronous phasor measurement technology, network factory coordination technology, safety protection technology and new-generation communication technology, and develop and build a smart grid dispatching technology support system with independent intellectual property rights.
(7) Communication and information field. Construction of large-capacity, high-speed system network characterized by optical fiber, networking, and intelligence, research and development of backbone transmission network, power distribution and power communication network, communication support network, information infrastructure (information integration platform), information security protection Key equipment for operation and maintenance, information systems and advanced applications.
Research on key technologies of the following 10 key topics has been carried out;
(1) Wind power and photovoltaic power generation are connected to the grid.
(2) Development of UHV AC and DC and related equipment.
(3) Development of smart substation and related equipment.
(4) Superconducting energy storage system.
(5) Microgrid technology framework and access and distributed energy storage devices.
(6) Two-way interactive marketing and demonstration project construction.
(7) Advanced measurement technology.
(8) Smart grid dispatching technical support system.
(9) Smart grid communication and information technology.
(10) Smart grid management mode.