answer:The main characteristics of the smart grid are robustness (informatization, automation, and interaction as the three basic technical characteristics), self-healing, compatibility, economy, and integration and optimization....
- What are smart components?
- What is a smart switch and its advantages?
- What are smart electronic devices and smart transformers?
- What are the shortcomings and main problems of conventional secondary systems in conventional substations?
- What are the smart electricity information collection technologies?
- What are the levels in the physical architecture of the electricity consumption information collection system?
- What is feeder automation?
- What are the content of information interaction between the distribution automation system and other systems?
- What is a distribution automation system?
- What is distribution automation and intelligent distribution automation?
Advantages of smart grid Basic functions of smart components Composition of the ideal smart switch Conventional substation transformation Digital substation transformation Distribution Automation Distribution network self-healing Economics of Smart Grid Electricity field Functionalities of intelligent electronic devices Functions of smart substation Functions of Smart Substation System Integration of Smart Grid Intelligent distribution automation Power distribution field Power generation field Self-healing of smart grid Smart grid compatibility Smart grid management Smart grid technology Smart substation Strong Smart Grid Substation field Transmission field What is a smart grid