answer:The main characteristics of the smart grid are robustness (informatization, automation, and interaction as the three basic technical characteristics), self-healing, compatibility, economy, and integration and optimization....
- What are the shortcomings and main problems of conventional secondary systems in conventional substations?
- What are the smart electricity information collection technologies?
- What are the levels in the physical architecture of the electricity consumption information collection system?
- What is feeder automation?
- What are the content of information interaction between the distribution automation system and other systems?
- What is a distribution automation system?
- What is distribution automation and intelligent distribution automation?
- What is the self-healing of the distribution network?
- What are the main contents of the intelligent transformation of digital substations?
- What are the main contents of the intelligent transformation of conventional substations?
Advantages of smart grid Conventional substation transformation Digital substation transformation Distribution Automation Distribution network self-healing Economics of Smart Grid Electricity field Functions of smart substation Functions of Smart Substation System Integration of Smart Grid Intelligent distribution automation Power distribution field Power generation field Self-healing of smart grid Smart grid compatibility Smart grid management Smart grid technology Smart substation Strong Smart Grid Substation field Transmission field What is a smart grid