The motor speed controller is an electronic circuitry which is used to control the speed of dc motors. In this, you’ll learn the complete guide for making your own speed controller project.
List of components
- 1 IRFZ44 + Aluminum heat sink
- 1 NE555, 3v Led
- 1 Capacitor 16v 1000uf
- 3 * Resistors of 1 kΩ
- 3 * Diode 1N4148
- 1 * Resistor 10 kΩ
- 1 Potentiometer 50k
- 1 Ceramic capacitors 104
- 1 Ceramic capacitors 103
- 2 * Ceramic capacitors 473
- A copper clad board, Na2S2O8, Wire electric
- Print the circuit on butter paper.
- Cut the PCB.
- Iron the PCB to print circuit on it.
- Put it in chemicals and keep it for some time.
- Drill it and solder the components.
After watching this post you’ll be able to design your own motor speed controller.