Triac is three terminal electronic components which control current. It is classified as power electronic component and it gets the name TRIAC from Triode for Alternating Current (better AC). A triac is much similar to the SCR, but it has the ability to conduct in both directions. Due to this feature, it is also named as a bi-directional device.
This video demonstrates the working of triac in a very simple manner, the internal construction is explained. The animation used makes the learning process very easy. Watch the video and also share it with your fiends.
- BJT and MOSFET conditions for open switch
- BJT Working
- Capacitive sensors
- Capacitor introduction and its ratings
- Diode types and applications
- IGBT Introduction
- Multimeter Introduction
- Relay and its working
- Simple guide to electronic components
- Soldering guide for beginners
- Thyristor and Triac tutorial
- Types of resistors
- Voltage regulator